Celonis User Enablement (Sr. Professional, Project Management)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 42726
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Celonis User Enablement (Sr. Professional, Project Management) is a dedicated resource responsible in supporting all Celonis users, including implementation of training session across Ingram Micro as well as leading, managing and delivering process-specific improvements that will help both local and in-country stakeholders.
This position will be responsible for strategy, planning, and end-to-end execution of training and educational program to drive awareness and internal advocacy.
Additionally, this position will monitor the system adoption (usage) of Celonis with operations and following up with teams to ensure this is optimized. The position will also map out users to access and tailor training plans for this exercise.
It is expected that the role will partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders including COE Lead, Technical Team, Deployment Team, SDE Team and end-users.
What you bring to the role:
Ideal Candidate Qualification
- To support Celonis COE projects/opportunities and working with the Operations Management team to solve them to stakeholder satisfaction.
- Level of complexity of projects are at the least at intra-Center level
- Provides advice on process improvement initiatives, principles, tool and skills
- Evaluates feasibility, manageability of identified project implementation
- Monitor progress of project and deliver intended results.
- Graduate of a 4-year college degree
- 5 years in the BPO/Shared Services environment; At least 3 years of experience in process training and project management focusing on transitions and work tools implementation
- Proven track record in implementing end to end transition or continuous improvement projects
- Has knowledge and has experience in application of Process Improvement methodologies, root cause analysis tools, etc.
- Expertise in curriculum design, development, process training implementation and evaluation
- Proven classroom management and facilitation skills
- Skilled in project management and financial analysis
- Working experience in the implementation of Celonis
- Intermediate skills required in MS Office, particularly Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel. Entry level knowledge on MS Access and Visual Basic will be a plus
INGRAM MICRO ASSOCIATE (INTERNAL) CANDIDATE QUALIFICATION
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- ICO Application Signed off by Immediate Manager and Department Head
- Meeting ICO Standard Qualifications (Tenure in current role, PPD, No outstanding disciplinary actions).
- Technical Skill Proficiency will be assessed and determined upon assessment with the TA Partner.