Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
As we at Ingram Micro are continuing to grow our Sales and vendor presence and practice, this is a fantastic opportunity to build and grow/nurture your experience with the worlds #1 ICT Distributor like Ingram Micro and similar vendors and partners across the Australian marketplace.
As we continue to tap into emerging technologies, we are trusted advisors to our channel and vendor partners. We are looking for a superstar consultative salesperson that thinks outside the box – do you love understanding and promoting the new trends in technology and the value add to your customers? Do you want to be able to grow and develop in your new role? We here at Ingram Micro will continue to be the leader globally in what we do. Come and be part of our #unstoppable team and take your career adventure to new heights and achieve more with us!
What You’ll Do:
As a Solutions Architect you will be responsible for providing technical pre-sales support/guidance aligned with our high-profile Vendors, like Cisco. Your role will include but not limited to:
• Working closely with partners providing pre-sales technical support
• Providing relevant training for assigned technologies.
• Provide accurate & detailed pipeline and forecasting reports.
• Creating & nurturing strategic relationships with both customers & vendors.
• Identifying areas of development within Partner product portfolios.
• Resolving any issues in conjunction with internal sales and support team.
Someone who can drive Ingram Micro’s value proposition and further cement our position of Market Leaders. To be successful you will ideally have:
• Experience in pre-sales design, configuration and support.
• Strong knowledge of local market needs, trends and technologies.
• Proven experience developing core business along with introducing value-add solutions.
• The ability to plan ahead & forecast accurately
• A can-do attitude along with commercial acumen
What’s on Offer
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers.
Some of our benefits include:
At Ingram Micro we believe our people are our most important asset which is why we endeavour to create a positive & rewarding environment for our teams.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
WE will make YOUR career adventure OUR Journey!! Be #Unstoppable
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click “Apply”.