*Sales/Customer Support Representative
Miami, FL, United States
Job ID: 42767
Who are we?
Ingram Micro is the world’s largest technology distributor. We touch about 80% of the technology being used in the world today, which means YES, we’ve probably touched some part of that phone or laptop you’re on way before you did! With operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide, we generated $50 billion in revenue just last year! After 40 years in the industry, we’re continuing to expand our footprint and we’d love to expand it with you!!
We are looking for ambitious and talented individuals, eager to be in an environment that will offer growth and career development for our Sales/Customer Support Representative opportunities. In this role you will provide support to our sales team or our customers by providing excellent service by ensuring orders are entered properly, conducting administrative tasks related to your role and following up on customer needs/questions. Bilingual English/Spanish Speaking is required.
- Process customer transactions
- Perform transactional functions and order entry duties in response to information received via fax, verbal, or electronic transmission (web, EDI, email, etc.)
- Maintain records associated with the transaction and prepare related reports as needed
- Handle customer inquiries and resolve basic support issues with the customer, vendor, and associate team members to help deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Coordinate and/or assist with inquiries regarding order status, delivery/shipment dates, inventory/product availability, pricing/quotes, and other related questions.
- Refers customers to appropriate resources including inbound sales, billing, technical support, etc.
- Follows-up to customer inquiries regarding orders, shipment tracing, returned goods, etc.
What you bring to the role:
- Excellent communication skills – you will be emailing and talking to our customers all the time
- Bilingual English/Spanish Speaking required
- High School diploma (or equivalent), Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of one year of previous customer service or administrative support experience – Hey, internship and meaningful school projects can count as experience!
- Passion for providing a high level of customer service
- Collaboration and ability to successfully work in a team, specifically with our inside sales team- our office is a big family
- Familiarity with MS Office tools required- Word, Excel and Outlook email
What you can expect from us:
- A starting annual compensation of $18 per hour which can increase with relevant experience – Let’s talk
- Comprehensive training
- Opportunity to begin a long-term career with unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and growing organization!!!
- In-Office hybrid option
- Medical, vision, dental insurance – we even have options for your pets!
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and sick day
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.