Associate III, Logistics-USA
Greenville, SC, United States
Job ID: 42754
The Phoenix Group, an Ingram Micro company is a leader in the point of sale industry. The Phoenix Group is currently seeking to hire two full time Repair Technicians for the Greer, SC location.
Job description overview:
- Perform electronic diagnostic repairs on point of sale equipment.
- This includes but is not limited to performing software injection, diagnosing electronic components as related to the functionality of terminals.
- Refurbishing equipment to meet customer quality standards.
- Meet daily production goals while maintaining the company quality goal.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of electronic/diagnostic experience.
- Must possess ability to perform board level soldering.
- Experience with Outlook, Windows.
- Ability to work independently and/or with a team of technicians.
- Ability to work in secure environment and maintain security guidelines
- Competitive compensation package
- 401K contribution
- Healthcare, dental and life insurance packages
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- PTO and sick time accrued per payroll
- Full- time: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
- Work hours: 8:00-5:00pm
Company Name: The Phoenix Group
Type of Industry: Point of sale industry
Address: 8 Shelter Dr.
Greer, SC 29650
Qualified applicant can send their resume to: [email protected]
Web address: www.tpgpos.com