Harmony is building the platform for modern partners. Our software delivers the freedom for VARs and MSPs to run their business the way want to across a variety of revenue streams, and gives leaders end-to-end visibility. Our customers span the globe from industry-leading companies who’s integrated PSA system drives their competitive advantage.
Harmony PSA is an Ingram Micro company. Ingram touches 80% of the technology you use every day with a focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, Ingram is the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries, more than 35,000 associates and partnering with leading companies like Microsoft, AWS, Google Cloud, Dropbox, Docusign and 200 others. Harmony is one of the latest of 32 acquisitions since 2012.
At Harmony, you will have a massive impact on our customer organization, where you will help to redefine the professional and managed services opportunities underpinning the $530 billion cloud enablement services, hardware and software market. The largest percentage of businesses (57.4%) fall into the Ad Hoc and Opportunistic stages of digital maturity – untapped market potential.
As the leader of the Global Alliances team you will set strategy, structure and secure strategic relationships with IT infrastructure companies and build the team from the ground up. You will rapidly grow revenue and build strategic partnerships with existing vendor partners including Cisco, Dell, VMWare, HPE, AWS and Microsoft Azure.
The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial and experienced growth leader with business development, strategic partnerships and/or corporate development experience. Candidate’s core skill sets should be in technical business development, deal execution, partner & stakeholder management, cross-functional collaboration and project execution and team leadership.
- Conceive, structure, align, review, negotiate and execute agreements with strategic alliance partners to drive our 3-year topline revenue growth plan
- Driving relationships with your partner organization at C-level, BU/Line of Business and field leadership to execute new solution development and go-to-market (GTM) initiatives Worldwide.
- Establishing appropriate metrics and KPIs for tracking performance of relationships with partners and driving joint accountability and governance
- Responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption of the resulting partner solutions, by establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner interactions
- Lead quarterly business reviews to report and represent the progress on the business plan execution
- Collaborate with Marketing to design Sales Enablement strategies and strategic growth initiatives and communication materials associated with launching alliance launch
- Deeply understand the billing needs of Partners and Vendors through 1:1 interactions and quantitative and qualitative research, and represent their voice to internal teams.
- Create use-cases, user stories, and detailed product requirements that clearly articulate the functionality of the product that will be developed.
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering and Leadership to define priorities and roadmaps and execute on the strategy for initiatives with strategic partners.
- Drive product alignment, business case, negotiations, integration development
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, and Documentation teams to deliver an amazing product and an exceptional user experience
- Lead the development of detailed integration plans, prioritization and milestones
- Will hire, build and manage the Alliances organization from the ground up including both experienced professionals and supervisors/managers
- As a team leader, the candidate should possess the passion, empathy, motivation and demonstrated success managing a distributed high-performing regional team
- Create strategic plans and budgets
- Manage each stage of the alliance lifecycle and monitor the ROl and risk for both partners
- Builds joint governance model to ensure effective alliance management and execution
- Demonstrate a track record in successfully launching and growing new businesses and services, and in building strategic and commercial relationships with IT infrastructure partners
- Have experience and be motivated to grow teams and talent, and celebrate team successes.
- Deep business development experience with 1 or more of the following partners: Cisco, Dell, VMWare, HPE, AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Deep understanding of transactional, license key, subscription, usage based, billing models
- Experience working in a fast-pace, start-up, building key partnerships during scaling and pre-IPO
- Repeated success in “cradle-to-grave” penetration of Enterprise companies, outlining plans to build opportunities for collaboration and continued success
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure and IT Services market size, target audiences, competitive landscape, advantages and potential threats to make informed long term strategic business decisions
- Demonstrated analytical and data led decision-making
- Strong organization, prioritization, and project management skills.
- Structured and analytical thinker with the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans.
- High Aptitude: Strong commercial acumen, creative problem solving & analytical mindset
- Courageous, Competitive and Hungry: Do you have what it takes to win?
- Customer Orientation: Fanatical about the customer and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Leadership: Entrepreneurial and a self-starter with a proactive drive and energy that people gravitate towards
- Communication: Exceptional presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Goal Oriented: You are motivated for new challenges and work to achieve inspiring goals
- Strong track record of meeting sales objectives such as quota, net new logo acquisition and cross-sell
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.