Data Analyst -Business Intelligence
Seattle, WA, United States
Job ID: 42623
Ingram Micro Cloud is driving a paradigm shift in the adoption of cloud technology with small and medium-sized businesses through the breadth of our channel partners. The Global Portfolio Management team is responsible for developing a go-to-market strategy for global strategic vendor business. The position will conduct both quantitative and qualitative types of research to assist the team to build a world-class strategy that will fuel the company’s growth.
Specifically, this role requires superior problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills. The position engages closely with cross-functional internal stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide on-demand intelligence support for strategic initiatives and proposal development
- Complete ad-hoc data requests and provide meaningful business insights to support various business objectives
- Research data and information related to cloud industry, competitive landscape, and market trends to create briefings
- Assists in the delivery of reports, briefings, and presentations.
- Build comprehensive and dynamic models to drive insightful analytics and provide recommendations and key findings
- Gathers internal financial information to determine goal attainment as compared to expectations for rebate payouts.
- Work on monthly FP&A duties including forecasts, month-end close, annual budgets and team budget tracking
- 1-3 years work experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adept in MS PowerPoint/Excel/Word skills
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- Strong, quantitative, and analytical background
- Experience using statistical techniques to draw insights from a wide range of different data sources you then use to make informed recommendations.
- Strong cloud computing and related concepts knowledge
- Detail-oriented with ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding.