Sr Software Engineer-IND
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 42769
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
Which Talent do you bring?
- As DevOps Lead you will manage and oversee the DevOps team and operations.
- 7+ years of Strong experience in Angular 5/6/7/8/9/10/Angular JS.
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented Typescript, JQuery, HTML5, CSS.
- Good understanding of UI best practices, RESTful services, SEO, Accessibility WCAG 2.0, W3C Standards
- Proven experience working with Angular 8 with Material Design, Bootstrap.
- Hands-on experience in Responsive Web Development.
- Hands-on experience in developing dynamic web applications based on REST APIs with C#(Web API template).
- Hands-on experience in MSSQL (writing stored procedures, triggers, indexes, Foreign keys).
- Collaborate with the team to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity and potential risks for successful implementation.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting live applications/services
- Maintain high standards of code quality and unit test coverage.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with shown ability to communicate complex ideas
- Experience automating cloud/ on-prem application deployment; containerized infrastructure development and deployment; security design management and monitoring.
- 3+ years of relevant experience primarily in DevOps, Cloud & Containerization.
- 2-3 years of experience with CI/CD pipelines and related tools e.g., enkins/ Bamboo/Azure DevOps is necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- We are looking for self-motivated individuals who have most or many of the following experiences:
- 7 plus years of relevant work experience in full stack
- Hands on experience on Angular 2+ or React.js
- Hands on experience of RESTful Web API
- Experience in build tool (e.g., Maven, Gradle etc.,)
- Has used Version controlling using GIT, VSTS & Teamforge etc.
- Other experience we look for includes: REST, Spring Boot, Linux
- Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
- Experience with API Gateways – DataPower, APIM, Apigee etc.
- Working experience in Node.js, MongoDB, Gulp, Azure, AWS, Docker
- UI / UX Development
What is in it for you?
You will get a wonderful opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
You will get the opportunity to begin a long-term career with an unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and an international organization like Ingram Micro.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.