Senior A10 Product Manager
Job ID: 42868
Who are we? Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. About the role: "Senior A10 Product Manager" ,In this role, you will be working on increasing market share and visibility for the assigned product, train, guide and support sales team in order to achieve vendor’s and company sales targets (GP & revenue).
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
- Ensuring Revenue growth, channel growth, increase in geographical reach for the products assigned ,Planning, strategizing and executing them through the sales resources assigned for the product lines.
- Maintain healthy topline (Revenue) and bottom line (GP) for the products assigned, Monitoring sales pipeline and ensuring closures through sales teams.
- Maintaining healthy vendor relations to garner maximum support for business aspects, Development of close relations with the vendor at every level.
- Train, Support and Guide Sales Team and BD Team, Upgrade skills and technical know-how of the Sales team, and attending resellers Training and Seminars
- Research and study of Ingram’s position/market share per region / channel segment, and develop Marketing Plan annually and quarterly, working closely with marketing team for implementation and for measuring each event success rate, and Update Aptec Web Site for his or her product (Prices, Promotions, News and Marketing Activities) in coordination with Marketing Team.
- Manage maximizing the use of Vendor Marketing Funds (according to Vendor contract and system). If Extra funds are needed, it should be clarified in the Marketing Plan and should get approval to use part of GP or Ingram’s Fund)
- Design Re seller Programs for different Channel Segments to insure the right penetration and sales of different product segments to the right Re seller Segments
Decisions free to make:
- Passing on extra margins to partners.
- Leave approvals for product team.
- Approval or rejection of orders raised by the sales team.
Explain the decisions that depend on position’s advice:
- Recruitment of Additional headcount for the product lines.
- Additional marketing funds.
- Launching of spiff for boosting internal sales.
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA Graduate with 4-5 years relevant/industry experience, or with 5-7 years relevant/industry experience.
- Minimum 2 years Gulf experience.
- Industry IT Distribution in a multinational environment.
- Sales Certification on respective product.
- Sales & sales related Technical Certification on respective product.
- Results Oriented
- Change Agent
- Judgment & decision making
- Customer Impact top of mind
- Team Leadership
- Collaboration and Influence
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and TALENTS .