Lean Associate (f/m/d)
Job ID: 42777
Being an e-commerce full-service provider, Ingram Micro offers demanding retailers a great selection of fully integrated fulfilment services from distribution centres everywhere in Europe and enable these retailers to offer an extraordinary customer experience – with every delivery, every day, everywhere. We are specialised in logistics services for international e-commerce and fulfil all necessary process steps on behalf of leading online fashion retailers – from incoming goods to stock and commissioning to shipping.
At the earliest date possible, we are looking for a
Lean Associate (f/m/d)
to support our Großbeeren team (south of Berlin).
In your role as a Lean Associate you will support our Team in Kaizen and Lean Workshops. You will orchestrate the execution of improvements, coordinate across all departments, and involved parties in Lean Improvements. Your goal is to sustain and implement Changes, visible on our Shopfloor and to be the connection between our Lean Development Team and Shopfloor.
Your future Role:
- You will assist and deliver in Kaizen Sprints
- You will support the Lean Development Team with Kaizen preparation
- You will support and participate in Kaizen events
- You will sustain Kaizen Results in their respective shift
- You will support the daily continuous improvement which includes:
- Participate in daily Gemba Meetings
- Assist shift to bring forward improvement ideas
- Support idea execution on the Shopfloor
- Check if Gemba board is used and assist with it
- Do 5S Audits and support 5S Coordinators, execute 5S measures daily
Your ideal personal profile
- You are strong in communication and facilitation skills
- You are a critical thinker with the ability to respond and ask the right questions quickly in front of associates
- You are quick to analyse and to understand our processes
- You are a highly motivated, assertive person with a hand-on mentality
Your ideal professional profile:
What you can expect at Ingram Micro:
- Minimum of 3+ years of logistics experience
- Profound MS Office knowledge
- Two of the following Languages German, Polish & English - written and spoken
- Preferred Lean and/or Six Sigma experience and/or certificates
- Working at an established, yet future-oriented service provider and being able to actively shape and take responsibility for a wide range of projects.
- Being part of establishing one of the biggest warehouses in Germany equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
- Being part of a welcoming team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- Having a mentor for your induction.
- Being in a position to grow alongside our innovative company with long-term opportunities and promotion prospects.
- A variety of trainings on technical topics, languages, and soft skills.
- Ergonomic, air-conditioned, and ultra-modern work environment.
- Free beverages and other amenities.
- Using the free 24/7 advisory service “LifeWorks” offering support in any situation.
- A canteen that is open all day offering varying fresh meals every week for moderate prices.
- Good connection to public transport.
- Free parking.
Sounds good? We’re looking forward to receiving your application (German or English) containing your salary expectation and your earliest start date.