Business Technical Analyst
Job ID: 42217
The Business Operations Analyst role requires the incumbent to interact across business functions both within and outside the Business Operation Division, to support overall development and execution of key business processes and Strategy roadmap within Ingram Micro. Involve in business unit initiatives to increase operational efficiencies.
Key focus will include:
- Drive projects for ASEAN HK for all the Program Rollouts based on 3 Year Strategic Roadmap.
- Ability to work for the core objectives with country Senior Leaderships and Regional IT Teams.
- Ability to drive projects and being able to articulate Internal Applications and processes.
- Design and transform business requirements into solutions.
- Steward the development and implementation of efficient and effective processes, by being the process owner of the order-to-cash process and by working closely with Finance, Procure-To-Pay, Supply-Chain-Execution process owners, both within Singapore and ASEAN, working with Regional and Global teams.
- Organize and manage all analytical reporting activities for Business Operations division to provide accurate information about sales, procurement, warehouse and vendor management and the performance of the company in the most efficient way.
- Champion of Internal ERP System and other subsystem (included but not limited to EDI and E-commerce, B2B, B2B2C) remediation and new deployment through business requirement assessment, in collaboration with P2P, FIN and SCE process owners.
- Have solid understanding of Order to Cash Processes in Distribution Industry and be able to articulate business inputs into requirements and work with Technical teams and local country business to achieve operational efficiencies.
- 5 years project execution experience, with strong background of IT markets with Master’s degree.
- Ability to execute the IT Roadmap and work with Senior Leadership to execute the Business demands.
- Have prior experience on Distribution Industry business processes.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, with the ability to communication across all levels within a global organization, proving balanced and objective statements, with strong negotiation skills
- Proven ability to resolve complex problems with minor leadership direction, apply pragmatic judgment in remediation solutions & execution
- Self-motivated with a team spirit, sets realistic & achievable goals, objectives & timelines
- Cross culturally aware to adjust influencing & negotiation skills without compromising to the objective
- Advanced analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Highly adaptable in a fast-paced environment, ability to transition from Strategy to Hands-On mentality to deliver success criteria.