Snr Business Development Executive, IAAS
Job ID: 42478
Ingram Micro Cloud (IMC) has a great opportunity available for an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Technical Field Sales executive that enjoys and excels helping clients go through digital transformations and moving their business operations to the cloud. If you have a successful track record helping organizations navigate their journey to cloud-based platforms including IaaS-based strategies on their journey to the cloud, this opportunity is a great chance to excel at what you love doing. If you look forward to helping your clients cut through short-term challenges to attain long-term goals, becoming a Technical Field Sales Executive is your next great career move.
As a Technical Field Sales Executive, you will demonstrate this value by helping our partners and customers adopt Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies and transform their companies, including assisting them to create entirely new business models in the process. This person will be accountable in developing business and technical relationships to grow the overall business and will have day-to-day interactions with partners and customers to support their progress in the adoption of AWS and build joint go-to-market strategies that expands the AWS coverage.
- Define sales strategies and act to generate long term and short term customer success and business results.
- Exceed quarterly sales targets by selling Public Cloud into key accounts and within an assigned geographical or market.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Territory identification and research, to formalize a go to market territory strategy and create qualified target account list within 30 days.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence. Adequate pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated territory.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Ingram’s cloud platforms including Public Cloud solutions through value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources including sales engineers, senior executives and partners.
- Periodic update of the Ingram sales reporting and pipeline reports including hosting of Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs). This includes accurate monthly forecasting and booking delivery.
- Continuous improvement in self-research, learning and readiness on the new Ingram product offerings.
- Working closely with services and Public Cloud customers to ensure they are gaining high value from their investments and ensure very high subscription renewal rates.
- >3 years applicable technical sales experience selling public cloud solutions or services with an emphasis on IaaS. Previous sales experience with a Cloud vendor competing in the IaaS market is preferred.
- Successful track record of new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent over achievement against targets.
- Ability to build reciprocal relationships with different parts of the business, partners and customers and identifies synergies across lines of business (LOBs) and acts on opportunities to integrate business, with credibility at all levels, including Lines of Business and CxO.
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, cloud landscape and IaaS market.
- Strong competency in building value proposition and positioning strong proposals
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate across all levels and effectively adapts to varied situations.
- Be creative with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt and succeed in a fast-paced
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team and travel as sales engagements require (at least 40% of the time).