Cyber Security Presales Engineer
This job posting is no longer active.
Istanbul, 34, Turkey
Job ID: 42922
Ingram Micro Turkey is looking to hire Cyber Security Pre-sales Engineer to enhance sales of assigned product by offering pre-sales support to customers, designing solutions and assist sales persons to upsell & cross sell designated product. Conduct enablement session for sales. Complete required vendor certifications ( both sales, presales & Technical ). Assist channel partners to meet the required vendor certifications. Liaise with vendor for update on latest technology.
- Convert customers /resellers enquires into right technical solutions,
- Meet with end users to better understand their requirements if necessary,
- Generate Bill of Materials,
- Conduct demos and proof of concept in Ingram Micro demo center to present right solution to customer (reseller and/or end user),
- Arrange and conduct a technical training for partners/customers,
- Study and take seriously all the arranged training by the department head in order to keep the technical knowledge at the required level,
- Get pre-sales/technical certificates from vendor,
- Knowing well technically what the competition is offering,
- Develop, execute and maintain good relationship with Vendor’s presales team,
- Support the resellers in troubleshooting,
- Work on upgrading system/tools whenever is required from vendor or partner,
- Be representative and ready any time to meet resellers.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- BS Degree in Computer, Electrical and Electronics or related Engineering Faculties, 4 years university,
- 4 years of experience on respective security products,
- Knowledge of networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, IP Forwarding, Network architectures, and components (firewalls, routers, etc.) ,
- Experience working directly with cyber security and/or network products in a team environment,
- Lead discussions with customers to understand customer’s cross domain, network security, DLP/Intellectual property protection needs and recommend appropriate products/services,
- Excellent written and communication skills,
- Good analytical skills,
- Self-starter, self-motivated and a team player,
- Attention to details,
- Good planning and self-organizing skills
- Customer orientated, approachable.
- Decision Making ability.