Deputy Manager Sales-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Bengaluru, KA, India
Job ID: 41702
Key Job Functions/ Key Responsibilities:
- Managing Partner in the assigned territory for Dell EMC sales
- Achieving monthly/quarterly & annual targets assigned
- Owning Business development activities in the region to influence, partners /other sales channels for maximum productivity on server and storage business
- Maintain and develop effective relationships with all relevant partners for the Dell EMC product line at the founder/owner level
- Plan and implement varied activities for generating adequate funnel for the assigned product line
- Updating and reporting on all required data though appropriate systems (funnel/closures etc)
- Appointing and onboarding new Partners for Dell EMC business of Ingram Micro
- Candidate should have working knowledge of Server and Storage business
- Candidate should be capable to impart periodic trainings to partner and sales teams
Good interpersonal skills in-order to manage vendor / channel partner relationships.
- Results orientated, motivated by success, and achievement and ability to multi-task.
- Strong presenter with effective negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be an enthusiastic team player with an innovative approach.
- Accountable for the work you produce.
- Able to work under pressure and be prepared to work in a fast moving and aggressive environment where key objectives need to be met on pre-agreed timescales.
- Self-motivated and able to influence varied stakeholders in the business cycle