Job Title:IaaS Sales Specialist (Hungary)
Reports to:Head of Cloud, CEE
Valid as of:Apr 1st, 2021
Ingram Micro is changing how business is done in the cloud. Ingram Micro Cloud is a master cloud service provider (mCSP), offering channel partners and professionals access to a global marketplace, expertise, solutions and enablement programs that empower organizations to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease.
The IaaS Sales Specialist drives vendor sales growth across partner ecosystem, primarily interfacing with current and new Ingram customers and prospects, with a specialization and focus on AWS offerings. She/he is responsible for actively discovering, creating, nurturing, developing, maximizing, and securing new business opportunities for Ingram Micro Cloud and its Vendor partners’ products, services, and solutions within the IaaS technology segment. She/he is focused on recruiting new partners and enabling existing partners to execute on their go to market strategy resulting in sales growth. She/he will also be responsible for a set of select customers who need help to grow, which will cover coaching emerging partners, being an IaaS expert.
The IaaS Sales Specialist role is sales based and solution focused with a market leading understanding of the relevant programs, offers, products, services, and solutions offered by the Vendors within the portfolio. Reporting to the Head of Cloud, CEE, she/he will be responsible for vendor positioning and establishing relationships with key stakeholders to be able to identify, win and develop new and existing customers by providing a complete understanding of the sales aspects of products and solutions. Her/his ultimate mission is to make Ingram Micro Cloud’s resellers “wildly successful” by enabling them to develop new business opportunities and solutions which deliver tangible business benefits.
- Build and maintain relationships in Hungary
- Responsible for facilitating the partner journey and influencing the partner to take advantage of the value within AWS, programs, and services capabilities
- Providing educational resources, and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services
- Responsible for growing profitable sales, activations, and market share across the distribution channel by helping your account base from a traditional computer reseller to a profitable Managed Service Provider (MSP) with steady annuity stream. This is an area of explosive growth.
- Deeply research into partner’s IaaS / PaaS business, and forge relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Learn and Maintain a detailed understanding of AWS and its associated key competitive products including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities and close sales within their assigned base of AWS partners.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Sales and Technical resources, aligned in same business unit to ensure we are providing maximum value to our respective partners
- Be the resident subject matter expert on APN, and the respective programs impacting partner profitability, to ensure they maximize their consumption of available resources and continue investing in the strategic alignment of IaaS through Ingram Micro.
- This position is primarily focused on identifying and earning the business from Net New transacting partners, with a subcomponent of developing existing AWS accounts.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by manager
Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Cloud or IT experience at the following level: Senior Sales, Account Management or Business Development Manager. Working across: AWS, MS Cloud, IaaS, Azure.
- Thorough knowledge of cloud and AWS system design
- Minimum of one current major AWS certification recognized by AWS
- Previous experience in a sales environment at a high-ranking internal sales level with a degree of customer facing experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communications skills in Hungarian and in English.
Key Skills and attributes:
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to dig deeper into an organization and take advantage of cross and upsell opportunities
- Ability to develop deep technical and product knowledge
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-function, high-pressure environment
- Must respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency
- Prioritize and perform work with minimal supervision
- Able to handle large quantities of information while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details, time management skills, organizational skills
- Comfortable presenting via screenshare, or in person, in front of executive audiences
- Ability to overcome objections