This job posting is no longer active.
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 42808
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $52 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 40 acquisitions since 2012.
- You have completed your first year of law school.
- You have a great deal of interest in the workings of an in-house legal department.
- You are detailed and have a passion for learning and developing new skills.
- You have a bias for action, are resourceful, and have experience working in fast-paced environments.
- You have outstanding communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
What You Will Do:
- Review and analyze contracts, including outbound and inbound legal agreements (i.e., data license agreements, IT agreements, non-disclosure agreements, bug bounty agreements, information security addendums, etc.).
- Localize and/or customize our global cybersecurity addendum template to apply to all geographic/jurisdictions where Ingram Micro does business.
- Assist with the development of an Electronic Discovery program.
- Under the direction of an in-house attorney, provide legal counsel during company investigations.
- Assist with intellectual property takedown requests (e.g. domain names, trademarks, websites, etc.)
- Review compliance matters including FCC, privacy, GDPR, CCPA, and other state and federal laws.
- Input metadata into contracts database to assist Legal Department in locating relevant clauses and contracts.
- Learn about the day-to-day operations of an in-house legal department operates with exposure to different roles such as transactional, marketing, compliance, and litigation.
- Assist with ad hoc legal matters (as necessary).
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.