Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
The Senior Manager ITSM is responsible for the deployment and evangelization of IT Service Management and its related processes, such as Incident management, Request Fulfillment, Problem Management, Change Management and Knowledge Management at Ingram Micro. Providing outside of the box thinking and being innovative to ensure global compliance of following all procedures. Deep Analytic understanding and how to report to upper leadership is expected. The focus of the position is mainly on Process Owner activities but requires a deep understanding of all processes deployed.
- Coordination with key clients (Directors, VP`s and process managers) to define roadmap and process priorities.
- Manage, report and communicate on the global performance of IT-Services on a frequent basis.
- Coordinate and facilitate the Change Management process across the globe of Ingram Micro.
- Manage outsourced Level 1 Helpdesk Services globally
- Provide innovate ideas on how to further improve ITIL maturity level
- Integration of M&As into the internal standards and procedures
- Educate the Business and IT on the Change Management process
- Reporting of ongoing Change Management activities
- Carry out all other related tasks.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field or equivalent combination of experience and education preferred.
- At least 8 years of IT experience with 5 years managing a team of direct reports in position specific area, preferably through subordinate managers.
- 5+ years of experience as a Change Manager or as a Process Owner.
- Mastery over subject area, ability to make significant contributions to the company.
- Solid ITIL V2/3/4 knowledge
- ITILv3 Foundation is required
- ITIL Intermediate certificate in Release, Control and Validation (RCV) or Service Transition (ST) or Operational Supports and Analysis (OSA) is a strong asset.
- A Project Management Certification is a plus.
- Experience working across organizational boundaries on a local and global basis is an asset.
- Excellent communication, teaching and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Ability to make decisions quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to make complex information accessible
- Deep understanding of ITIL approach, principles and processes
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
- Broad understanding of IT technologies and business considerations
- Good working knowledge of an ITSM tool such as ServiceNow
Please be prepared to provide three current work references and pass a criminal background check and drug test.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.