Sr. Mgr ITSM-USA
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 42881
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates.
We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Senior Manager ITSM is responsible for the deployment and evangelization of IT Service Management and its related processes, such as Incident management, Request Fulfillment, Problem Management, Change Management and Knowledge Management at Ingram Micro. Providing outside of the box thinking and being innovative to ensure global compliance of following all procedures. Deep Analytic understanding and how to report to upper leadership is expected. The focus of the position is mainly on Process Owner activities but requires a deep understanding of all processes deployed.
- Coordination with key clients (Directors, VP`s and process managers) to define roadmap and process priorities
- Manage, report and communicate on the global performance of IT-Services on a frequent basis
- Coordinate and facilitate the Change Management process across the globe of Ingram Micro
- Manage outsourced Level 1 Helpdesk Services globally
- Provide innovate ideas on how to further improve ITIL maturity level
- Integration of M&As into the internal standards and procedures
- Educate the Business and IT on the Change Management process
- Reporting of ongoing Change Management activities
- Carry out all other related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field;
- ITILv3 Foundation is required;
- ITIL Intermediate certificate in Release, Control and Validation (RCV) or Service Transition (ST) or Operational Supports and Analysis (OSA) is a strong asset.
- A Project management certification is a plus.
- 7+ years of IT experience;
- 5+ years of experience as a Change Manager or as a Process Owner;
- 3+ years on managing a team
- Solid ITIL V2/3/4 knowledge
- Experience working across organizational boundaries on a local and global basis is an asset.
- Excellent communication, teaching and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Ability to make decisions quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to make complex information accessible
- Deep understanding of ITIL approach, principles and processes
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
- Broad understanding of IT technologies and business considerations
- Good working knowledge of an ITSM tool such as ServiceNow
A four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum of a 4 year degree and 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience.
Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience preferably managing through subordinate managers. Mastery over subject area, ability to make significant contributions to the company
- *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.