DevOps Expert - Cloud Software Development
Job ID: 42887
CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.
We are looking for an engineer responsible for CI/CD of our Platform. You will do design, architecture, troubleshoot and development of the infrastructure.
What you'll be doing
- Challenge and redefine existing architectural fundamentals in order to provide next level of performance and scalability; ability to foresee post-deployment design challenges, performance and scale bottlenecks
- Design and develop highly-scalable elastic cloud architecture that seamlessly integrates with on-premises systems
- Design and develop a CI/CD of the platform
- Design and develop a microservices architectural framework
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
What you need
- A Senior Software Engineer is expected to have more than 3 years of solid, active commercial software development work, including significant personal ownership of projects or initiatives.
- Knowledge in CI/CD practices, Infrastructure as a Code practices, DevOps techniques
- Proficient in Azure, AKS(Kubernetes), Docker, Python
- Experience in Jenkins, pipeline, groovy
- Experience in Linux,Ansible/Puppet
- Experience in Git (Bitbucket), Monitoring(Zabbix, Grafana), Logging (Kibana)
- Good written English and speaking skills
The ideal applicant will have a strong working knowledge of many of the following
- Demonstrated success designing and developing complex systems
- Expertise with multi-tenant, highly complex, cloud solutions. Experience with Hybrid and/or on premises solutions desired
- Experience in development and/or maintenance of highly loaded enterprise-grade systems
- Experience owning all aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation, QA and maintenance
- End-to-end experience in design and development of highly-scalable enterprise and cloud data products
- Experience in AWS/GCP management