Harmony is building the platform for modern partners. Our software delivers the freedom for VARs and MSPs to run their business they way want to across a variety of revenue streams, and gives leaders end-to-end visibility. Our customers are span the globe from industry-leading companies who’s integrated PSA system drives their competitive advantage.
Harmony PSA is a CloudBlue company. Ingram touches 80% of the technology you use every day with a focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, Ingram is the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries, more than 35,000 associates and partnering with leading companies like Microsoft, AWS, Google Cloud, Dropbox, Docusign and 200 others. Harmony is one of the latest of 32 acquisitions since 2012.
At Harmony, you will have a massive impact on our customer organization, where you help to redefine the professional and managed services opportunities underpinning the $530 billion cloud enablement services, hardware and software market. The largest percentage of businesses (57.4%) fall into the Ad Hoc and Opportunistic stages of digital maturity – untapped market potential.
As the Regional Sales Manager - US & Canada at Harmony, you will drive Harmony’s future growth engine by leading the Account Executive and Onboarding Specialist teams. As a sales manager, you'll lead and coach high-performing teams, helping them deliver on ambitious targets, as well as roll up your sleeves to work directly with the team. We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have management experience scaling a technology inbound and outbound sales team and superior communication skills.
We take a data-driven, analytical approach to outbound sales, and are looking for someone who enjoys building – who will actively participate in the development of the outbound sales process, the articulation of Harmony’s value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets to measure success. If you're hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Recruit, train and lead a team of sales and onboarding professionals
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations
- Build the AMER Region from the ground up
- Be accountable for increasing sales pipeline and new client acquisition
- Coach, mentor and guide the Account Executive team in developing consultative and solution-based outbound and channel sales skills including: campaign strategy, outbound execution, and nurturing interest to opportunities.
- Partner with Channel sales teams and marketing to improve campaign effectiveness, lead volume and accountability
- Coach, mentor and guide the Onboarding Specialist team in driving effective demo’s, building efficient and effective onboarding processes
- Create and improve sales, onboarding, success and support training materials
- Identify and lead projects to improve customer experience
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to measure and enhance efforts
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to further improve the customer onboarding experience
- Inspire, motivate and enable individual development to promote career growth of direct reports.
- 4+ years of experience in closing Sales role such as Account Executive, Solution Architect, Partner Development Manager, Inside Sales Representative
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience in both an inbound and outbound sales environment in an early stage, high-growth technology environment
- Knowledge of MSP and Partner business including IT administration, security, software asset management, hardware asset management, cloud insights, and contracts & procurement
- Software license experience, e.g., ServiceNow, Salesforce, Microsoft, Dropbox and/or other major software publishers
- Proven track record of high performance in a pipeline generating or closing role
- Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance sales team
- Demonstrated passion for start-ups and new technology businesses
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts and build great relationships with highly technical customers
- High Aptitude: Strong commercial acumen, creative problem solving & analytical mindset
- Courageous, Competitive and Hungry: Do you have what it takes to win?
- Customer Orientation: Fanatical about the customer and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Communication: You can clearly explain complex topics in person and in writing
- Goal Oriented: You are motivated for new challenges and work to achieve inspiring goals
- Strong track record of meeting sales objectives such as quota, net new logo acquisition and cross-sell