Business Intelligence Specialist
Auckland, New Zealand
Job ID: 42564
Here at Ingram Micro NZ (IMNZ), we are excited to be moving forward within our business and adding to our EPIC team.
Our CLS Team is currently seeking a reliable and energetic Business Intelligence Specialist. Based in our Apollo Drive office and reporting to the Demand Planning Manager, you will be responsible for not only supporting the Advanced Lifecycle Planning Services (ALPS) unit with its urgent Business intelligence needs but also assisting in expanding the Business Intelligence service unit. This role will suit an individual who is a self-starter and can work independently.
- Technology Stack - Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Power Platform, SSRS, SQL
- Experience cleaning, aggregating, and pre-processing large granular data from varied sources, including complex relational databases
- Strong experience in Business Intelligence reports and dashboard development
- Experience analyzing large data sets, identifying trends and patterns, effectively communicating with internally and externally partners
- Extensive knowledge of tools for data mining & analysis
- Advanced Excel Modelling Skills
- Understanding of best practice supply chain would be advantageous
- Ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic environment
What’s in for you:
- Join a fun, vibrant and professional team with an exceptional market reputation.
- Work with leading technology that is shaping the future within the IT industry.
- Be part of a great culture, at a great location, with great benefits and more....
If this role sounds like your next move, we want to talk to you!
Come and join our IMNZ team today!