Demand & Inventory Planner
Auckland, New Zealand
Job ID: 42569
Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services provides supply chain solutions that go beyond connecting supply and demand. We proudly serve customers across a broad spectrum of industries, from fast-growing brands to Global 2000 enterprises and are dedicated to facilitating their success, through our global warehousing network, world-class technology, strategic partnerships and decades of expertise in the logistics, mobility and ITAD industries.
Based in our Apollo Drive office and reporting to the Demand Planning Manager, your key responsibilities will be managing the development of demand plans and maintenance of product forecasts, using our master planning tool JDA. Utilising your highly analytical and comprehensive knowledge of demand planning, supply chain and operational principles, you will help develop and deliver on key projects, business objectives and outcomes.
You will enjoy working in an environment with autonomy and accountability, challenging the norm and continuously improving systems and processes.
About the role:
- Manage the activities of the Demand Planning function to deliver high levels of service for the client
- Assist with the Collaborative planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) process
- Maintain master data, sales history and other parameters in JDA accurately
- Work with the Client product management Team and assist with the forecasting of new products.
- Lead the Sales and Operations Planning (SOP) operating rhythm
- Adhere to the weekly forecast schedule and highlight any issues proactively
- Assist with the execution of the Life Cycle Management of products
- Accountable for the relationship with the client to ensure there is an open dialogue around demand planning & there is a high level of trust in the demand plan and that this is being rigorously executed upon
- Constantly understanding the drivers within the client’s supply chain, procurement and sales teams
- Continuously find opportunities to improve process and systems
- Manage this continuous improvement program, demand planning performance reporting and involvement in ad-hoc projects
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Strong analytical ability and advanced Excel modelling skills
- 5+ years’ experience in Demand Planning and SOP environments
- A thorough understanding of product lifecycle and product category management
- Experience in communicating and presenting to stakeholders
- Competency in planning and forecasting systems such as: JDE, SAP - APO, JDA (or equivalent), would be highly desirable
What’s in for you:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of the benefits include:
- A fun, vibrant, and professional team with an exceptional market reputation
- Opportunity to work with leading technology that is shaping the future within the IT industry
- Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
- Staff Purchase Policy & Comprehensive Benefits Scheme
- Group Life Insurance Cover for all permanent employees of IM NZ
- Paid Birthday Leave
The right time is now, so go ahead and apply for your next career move!