Customer Success Manager (w/m/d)
This job posting is no longer active.
Dornach bei München, Germany
Job ID: 42382
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business that is growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, CyberSecurity, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more.
We are hiring a Customer Success Manager, that will have her/his mind focused on recurring revenue generation, revenue retention, positive customer experience and the building of a long-term relationship within assigned customers.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 100 company, and we’re inviting someone to make an impact who is ready to deliver and collaborate in the development of strategic customers in the territory within a stellar customer success team. This role reports to the Manager of Customer Success.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Serve as the cloud business expert and main point of contact for all Ingram Micro Cloud vendor offerings, such as Microsoft, Google and more.
- Build relationships with assigned customer base, helping with issues and continuing to delight with positive customer centric attitude.
- Develop and execute a proactive and customer specific business strategy to grow and retain the recurring revenue base within assigned customer base. Know your assigned customers’ business inside out.
- Retain and grow assigned customer revenues by successfully managing subscription/end customer retention, renewal, and up-sell rates.
- Enable assigned customers to drive a customer success strategy within their own business. Ensure customers are taking a ‘never lose a subscription’ approach.
- Become an expert & nurture growth in primary practice areas i.e. CyberSecurity, Collaboration, Productivity, or IaaS. Build customer-specific business plans for key vendor partners like Microsoft, Google, AWS and more.
- Collaborate and liaise with other Ingram Micro (local & global) teams. Work closely with sales, platform success and support resources to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Serve as Voice of the Customer by soliciting and presenting business feedback to sales, vendor management and finance teams.
- Develop and share best practices amongst team members to continuously improve customer experience and increase revenue & end customer retention and growth.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales, account management, consulting, or customer success.
- Previous experience working on SaaS, IaaS or general Cloud technology and experience in information technology business is a very strong plus.
- Strong personal sales performance history.
- Experience in managing multiple accounts within a territory, to aggressively grow revenue and customer base.
- Strong experience managing multi-tiered customer and service provider relationships.
- Strategic account planning experience and history of proactive creation and ongoing management of detailed account plans.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Competitive, ethical, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, excellent team building and influencing skills.
- Must be energetic, bold, and ambitious to execute on Ingram Micro Cloud strategic objectives.
- Good english language skills, fluent German language skills
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!