Senior HR Manager (m/f/d) Logistics
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 43003
Being an e-commerce full-service provider, Ingram Micro offers demanding retailers a great selection of fully integrated fulfilment services from distribution centres everywhere in Europe and enable these retailers to offer an extraordinary customer experience – with every delivery, every day, everywhere. We are specialised in logistics services for international e-commerce and fulfil all necessary process steps on behalf of leading online fashion retailers – from incoming goods to stock and commissioning to shipping.
At the earliest date possible, we are looking for a
Senior HR Manager (m/f/d) Logistics
to support our German HR team.
As an experienced, people-oriented professional you will lead an international HR Team in Germany and Switzerland. You will be responsible for all HR processes and projects in your scope across different sites and countries. For this role, it is especially important to have profound generalist proficiency and to build up an aligned cross-country HR Team in a fast-paced environment that is continually transforming in service of our clients. This is a national role, reporting to the Director of Human Resources Europe. The job is based in Großbeeren (south of Berlin).
Your future Role:
- You will be responsible for the entire employee lifecycle, ranging from Recruiting and Onboarding to Learning and Development, Health Management, Talent Management, as well as Offboarding for your area.
- You are able to partner with business leaders on a strategic and tactical level to drive change and to create a high performing culture, designing and implementing HR strategies, processes, programmes and policies to realise the business’ current and future goals.
- You will advise superiors and employees in all labour law and personnel management related topics.
- You will compile evaluations, statistics, and presentations relevant to Human Resources.
- You will lead the 6+ people of our HR Team across 5 different sites in Germany and Switzerland.
- You will coordinate and align across our global team to assure successful operations.
- You will be responsible for initiating and rolling out global and local HR projects at your sites.
- You will be responsible for further implementing HR tools, such as Workday, Jobvite, Telemetry.
- You will actively shape and implement change processes.
- Academic degree is required, preferably in Human Resource Management or Business Studies.
- Minimum of 10+ years of proven experience as an HR professional in a strategic, generic HR management position.
- Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- Adapting approach and demeanour in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Peoples’ person and a fast implementer, as well as highly analytical with the ability to connect every action to our bigger picture and organisational purpose.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work successfully with all levels within a company.
- Highest levels of integrity, empathy, confidentiality, and discretion.
- An ability to develop, build and maintain credible and effective work relationships with Directors, Managers and other key stakeholders, including providing constructive criticism where appropriate.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships with other HR colleagues.
- Excellent command of spoken and written German and English; speaking other languages would be a bonus.
- Ability to be flexible and work in accordance with organisational requirements in line with operational needs, including travel (20% work-related travels).
What you can expect at Ingram Micro:
- Working at an established, yet future-oriented service provider and being able to actively shape and take responsibility for a wide range of projects.
- Being part of establishing one of the biggest warehouses in Germany equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
- Being part of a welcoming team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- Having a mentor for your induction.
- Being in a position to grow alongside our innovative company with long-term opportunities and promotion prospects.
- A variety of trainings on technical topics, languages, and soft skills.
- Ergonomic, air-conditioned, and ultra-modern work environment.
- Free beverages and other amenities.
- Using the free 24/7 advisory service “LifeWorks” offering support in any situation.
- A canteen that is open all day offering varying fresh meals every week for moderate prices.
- Good connection to public transport.
- Free parking.
Sounds good? We’re looking forward to receiving your application containing your salary expectation and your earliest start date.
Please send your application using the online form on our global career site.
We look forward to getting to know you!