Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
1st & 2nd Shift positions available
>>> This is a Full-Time, Direct Hire, Hourly position - includes opportunity for Overtime + BONUS + PTO/Sick Days & our Benefits that start Day 1! <<<
Perform the following duties
- Perform hardware and software upgrades on various computer related platforms.
- Configure system BIOS and update firmware versions
- Various O/S loading and set-up
- System driver location and loading
- Diagnose hardware and software related issues
- Configure handheld and mobile devices, tablets, laptops, PCs, and router devices
- Install, Setup, and Test configurations per customer requirements and build instructions.
- Prepare and Stage Systems/Components
- Verify work order and SOW
- Maintain and exceed productivity and quality goals for the department.
- Ensure specified processes, procedures and reporting methods for each customer are followed.
- Perform Level II troubleshooting on peripherals and quality inspections on daily workflow
- Work with other internal departments (Quality, Engineering, Shipping, etc.)
- Help streamline procedures and identify process improvements for efficiency.
- Standards & documented procedures are always adhered to.
- High school graduate or equivalent work experience. Post-secondary education in a technical or computer-related discipline is preferred.
- A+ Certification REQUIRED.
- Other certifications in major vendor products and services are a plus
- 1+ years Server/Networking/PC system configuration of both hardware and software in a UNIX or Windows/DOS environment. General knowledge of name brand hardware installation processes. General knowledge of popular operating systems and software applications.
- A+ Certification
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Values based behavior
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational time management and problem-solving skills
- Promote safety by identifying and promoting potential safety risks and providing recognition.
- Should a Health and Safety concern be present, inform management and/or Health and Safety representative immediately.
- Able to concentrate
- Able to lift and move product weighing up to fifty (50) pounds on a regular and consistent basis
- Able to work flexible hours (stay late when necessary)
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Work in Distribution Center environment
- Participate in regular housekeeping initiatives and daily cleaning maintenance.
- Maintain 5S work environment
>>> Ingram Micro associates are offered a variety of benefits ranging from:
*Business Casual Dress
*A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
*Open Door Policy
*Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
*Company Observed Holidays
*Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship now, or ever in the future **
***H1B Sponsorship is not available currently for this position***
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.