Fort Worth, TX, United States
Job ID: 42760
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
The Sr. Manager of Advanced Planning is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of material/commodity sourcing, coordination of production planning and inventory management to ensure that material components and manufactured products are available when needed to satisfy the plant and customer requirements. Responsibilities include the strategic planning and management of material components to minimize excess and obsolescence and overstock situations while achieving maximum customer service levels.
• Directly responsible for the strategic supply chain planning and execution to enhance the profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the Company’s multiple RL facilities
• Identifies and correct gaps by taking appropriate action to address any trends that impact the operating performance and financial results
• Create an environment that fosters innovation and collaboration
• Drive changes in process & mindset while improving processes and eliminating inefficiencies.
• Participates in vendor negotiations to ensure profitability
• Interacts regularly with executive team and individual department heads to ensure that Company’s operational priorities are aligned with total company direction
• Implement productivity/quality metrics designed to minimize costs, enhance efficiencies and improve the overall profitability
• Meet or exceed budget expectations by driving year over year expense improvements through improved workflows, processes, technology, training and vendor management
What you bring to the role:
• Bachelor’s degree in in Business Administration with an emphasis on supply chain preferred. Master’s degree preferred.
• 5+ years of strong leadership experience, managing a team/department, across all functions and levels of an organization; ability to lead change; effectively establishes high performing teams and role models high performance standards.
• 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain and Materials Management within multi-site / global mobile device repair organization
• Working Knowledge of MASS, SAP, Excel, Access Database is a plus.
• Experience in strategic planning and execution
• Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations
• Excellent understanding of project management principles
• Proven and demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
• Ability to set and manage multiple priorities judiciously
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong negotiating skills
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
• Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
• Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level. Exceptional service orientation
• Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Position may require occasional travel.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.