*IaaS Sales Specialist (AWS & Azure Recruiting / On-boarding)
Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Job ID: 43064
IaaS Sales Specialist (AWS & Azure Recruiting / On-boarding)
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Do you consider your sales style to be more of a “coach” and “consultant” than a “cold caller”? Do you excel as a specialist with a set of select customers who need your help to grow? Our IaaS team is all about coaching emerging partners and we’re looking for a salesperson to become an IaaS expert.
Do you want to be part of one of the most dynamic companies in Buffalo? We are currently hiring an IaaS Sales Specialist, focused on recruiting new partners and enabling existing partners to execute on their go to market strategy resulting in sales growth.
Build and maintain relationships within the defined geographic territory.
- Responsible for recruiting and on-boarding the partner to take advantage of the value within Microsoft Azure and AWS products, programs and services capabilities.
- Providing educational resources, and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services.
- Responsible for growing profitable sales, activations, and market share across the distribution channel by helping your geographic account base go from a traditional computer reseller to a profitable Managed Service Provider (MSP) with steady annuity stream. This is an area of explosive growth.
- Deeply research into partner’s IaaS / PaaS business, and forge relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Learn and Maintain a detailed understanding of Microsoft Azure and AWS services and its associated key competitive products including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities and close sales within their assigned base of Microsoft and AWS partners.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Sales resources, aligned in same geography or business unit(s) to ensure we are providing maximum value to our respective partners
- Be the resident subject matter expert on Microsoft and AWS Partner Networks, and the respective programs impacting partner profitability, to ensure they maximize their consumption of available resources and continue investing in the strategic alignment of IaaS through Ingram Micro.
- This position is primarily focused on of identifying and earning the business from Net New transacting partners. May travel up to 10%
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities you need to have:
- 2+ years of B2B technology, preferably with cloud technology
- Knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques, and sales skills
- Demonstrated understanding of strategic selling principles, order management, project management, and operations
- Ability to dig deeper into an organization and take advantage of cross and upsell opportunities.
- Ability to expand that technical knowledge to become a security subject matter expert.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency
- Comfortable presenting via screen share, or in person, in front of executive audiences
- Skilled in: negotiations, closing sales, pipeline management, coaching, and mentoring associates in high-performance culture and order management
- Ability to work independently, either on-premise or remotely – setting priorities to meet goals and deadlines and efficiently organizing resources.
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen. Knowledgeable of profit and loss and forecasting concepts
- Demonstrates influence effectively when driving ideas and initiatives with internal and external partners
What this position offers you
- Opportunity to begin a long-term career with unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and growing organization
- Remote/In-Office hybrid option
- Medical, vision, dental insurance – we even have options for your pets!
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and sick day
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.