Supply Chain Recruiter (Contract)
Louisville, KY, United States
Job ID: 41937
We embrace our diversity and pride ourselves in our inclusion of all associates. Ingram Micro has employees from all over the world with 20 different languages represented at our Jeffersonville, IN facility. If you would like an introduction into our employees at the Jeffersonville logistics facility, please click on the link below to watch our video.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With over $49 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach.
INGRAM MICRO FUN FACTS:
- Ingram Micro does $49 Billion in revenue
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 250,000 IT solution provider customers
- 2,000 manufacturer partners
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
Ingram Micro is looking for a motivated recruiter to provide support for our warehouse operations team, partnering with local HR and managing 3rd party recruiters.
- Providing one on one support for the internal associates by assisting with employee conversions, submitting job applications, filling out I9s and much more!
- Managing our 3rd party staffing agencies.
- Proactive sourcing to build talent pipelines.
- Regularly recruit for high volume, entry level roles in the logistics and supply chain industry.
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large.
- The successful candidate will have a combination of employment agency with a passion for recruiting, strong perceptive abilities, and client service ethics, as well as ability to foster positive client relationships and satisfy recruiting needs.
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills and solid interpersonal skills.
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through abilities as well as a strong sense of urgency, discretion and confidentiality are indispensable in this position.
- A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
- Experience with social media recruiting, employer branding and strategic sourcing a must.
- Will set up and work job fairs and local recruiting events.
- 2 years recruiting experience with a staffing agency or a high volume, fast paced environment, preferably distribution, retail, hospitality, or manufacturing.
- 4 year college degree preferred but not necessary with at least 3 or more years of recruiting experience.
- Strong sense of urgency, time management, and organizational skills
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.