Warehouse Operations Supervisor (2nd Shift)
Louisville, KY, United States
Job ID: 43138
Description WHO IS INGRAM MICRO?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.Outbound Operations SupervisorResponsibilities:
Requirements: Education: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or 36 months of equivalent experience.
- Leads a team of associates within a department or process area of the Distribution Center.
- Administers daily work functions to ensure the achievement of daily business goals.
- Directs and prioritizes workflow and maintains manpower to meet order volume and capacity requirements.
- Ensures individual and team production goals are met, maintains reports, and provides analysis of performance.
- Provides support and coaching of associates as they advance in Path To Success.
- Ensures frequent communication with team by conducting daily huddles.
- Maintains reports and completes assigned projects in a timely manner.
- Ensures team is following all company safety guidelines.
Experience: Previous experience in a supervisory position in a warehouse environment preferred; or success completion of an IM Operations Team Leader Trainee program.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook) is preferred. Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, and crouch.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work weekends when needed.