Quality Control Team Lead (2nd shift - 3:30pm - 12:00am)
Provides direct leadership, including training of Quality Control Inspectors. Accountable for daily random sampling inspections in Production, Receiving, Picking and Shipping as well as accurately documenting all inspection results, non-conformity, and re-work.
Major Essential Functions:
- Trains new Quality Control Inspectors on processes and procedures.
- Trains existing Quality Control Inspectors on processes and procedures when additions or revisions occur.
- Reallocates labor from one department to another as required to meet each day’s business needs.
- Communicates with Quality Control management to define daily work schedules that minimize overtime and reduce labor costs.
- Accountable for daily random inspections in all areas of the distribution center to ensure compliance to customer requirements and specifications.
- Identifies and accurately documents all inspection, nonconformance and re-work results. Provides accurate, legible, and complete documentation.
- Immediately communicates all inspection sample nonconformities to department management for prompt corrective action and re-work.
- Ensures compliance with all Inspection procedures.
- Maintains a professional, helpful attitude in dealings with co-workers, supervisors, and their departmental personnel at all times.
- Demonstrates Ingram Micro’s values: Accomplishment, Integrity, Quality, Learning, Respect, and Community Involvement.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
- *Tuition Reimbursement
- *Career Development
- *Business Casual Dress
- *A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- *Open Door Policy
- *Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
- *Company Observed Holidays
- *Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position***
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.