Inside Sales Manager
Dallas, TX, United States
Job ID: 43092
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $49 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 40 acquisitions since 2012.
INGRAM MICRO FUN FACTS:
- Ingram Micro does $49 Billion in revenue
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 250,000 IT solution provider customers
- 2,000 manufacturer partners
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
- Promotes and sells a portfolio of technical products which includes cell phones, tablets, PCs and/or services and solutions directly to current and new end customers.
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships for an assigned group of customer accounts that may include major strategic customers within a geographic or industry focus.
- Identifies, develops and closes new sales opportunities with current and prospective clients.
- Creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers.
- Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account; may conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies.
- Hold operations accountable to cost metrics and targets.
- Will conduct regular strategy meetings with senior management including but not limited to QVRs or internal performance review meetings.
- 2-5 years of Mobility, cellular carrier, logistics or reverse logistics and or mobility repair experience.
- Bachelors degree or 7+ years of equivalent experience
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.