Center of Excellence Leader LATAM
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Job ID: 42755
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
The Center of Excellence Leader for LATAM will be responsible to manage a team of 12 engineers dedicated to support the pre-sales and post-stales needs from our customers and associates across the region around our main vendors in cybersecurity and datacenter.
Typical pre-sales activities include gaining understanding of customer's business and analysis of customer's system and product needs. Provides primarily pre-sales technical support for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions
What you bring to the role:
- Supervises support level employees. Sets day-to-day operational objectives for the team. Problems faced may be difficult but typically are not complex.
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by direct reports and stakeholders.
- Receives predetermined work assignments that are subject to moderate level of control and review.
- Supervises support level associates (pre-sales and post-sales engineers) in an organization characterized by high transactions or processes.
- Sets day-to-day operational objectives for the team to ensure task completion. Assignments are largely established in accordance with schedules and deliverables.
- Contributes to the development of processes and procedures and ensure that employees operate within these guidelines. Can make exceptions to some but not all processes and procedures. Thorough knowledge of department processes. Point person to resolve issues elevated by support personnel.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Four-year college degree not required but strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience and 2 years of leadership experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties