This job posting is no longer active.
Santa Clara, CA, United States
Job ID: 43160
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $52 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates.
We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Associate Saas Sales
As an Associate Platform Sales Engineer you will support the Shipwire Global Sales Team with selling, solutioning and costing Shipwire Platform technology solutions. Sales opportunities range in size from SMB to Large Enterprise businesses. Clients come to Shipwire for best in class B2C and B2B fulfillment solutions that can easily integrate with their systems.
In addition to helping close new business and driving revenue, Platform Sales Engineers will also be involved with the Shipwire product roadmap, scoping customer feature enhancement requests, and providing clients with API solutioning and support. You will work closely with various teams under the Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services organization: Product, Engineering, Operations, Implementation, and Customer Success.
○ Evangelize Platform technology: UI, API, Webhooks, 3rd party connectors, IS connections: EDI, XML
○ Perform UI and API demos to communicate the strengths and values of the platform
○ Answer questions from partners and customers
○ Have in depth knowledge of partners, operations, products, and roadmap
■ WMS connections and warehouse capabilities
■ 3rd party connectivity
■ Understand current product capabilities as well as future roadmap enhancements.
○ Attend Sales calls, face to face meetings, whiteboarding sessions:
■ Ask the right questions to better understand what the client needs to succeed
■ Answer Platform questions
■ Identify connectivity and solutions
■ Identify Gaps and enhancements
■ Work with internal resources (Solution Design, Product, Engineering, Ops, Account Management, Finance, Export and Compliance, and Implementation) to align on solution
○ Provide Platform pricing: Technology, enhancements, connectivity
○ Create Business Process Flow and technology implementation timelines
○ Support client with API Connectivity and testing
■ Work with client on account setup, connectivity, and testing
○ Work with Product and Operations teams
■ Drive Product enhancements and/or implement alternative solutions
1-2 years of experience in the following areas (ideal, but if recently graduated this may not be a requirement depending on the candidate):
Nice to have experience: