Brand Marketing Manager
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 43070
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro’s Brand Marketing Team is seeking a Brand Marketing Manager that will support our various business units. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in technology distribution/sales (experience with a vendor/reseller partners is also a plus) that thrives in a high-volume setting, has strong collaboration skills, and is able to take challenges and turn them into opportunities. You will be elevating the Ingram Micro Brand!
As a Brand Marketing Manager this role is responsible for strategic planning, development, and measurement (ROI) of BU-focused marketing plans that help our partners and end-users imagine next through education, enablement and engagement.
- This individual oversees plan execution, orchestrating the marketing plan from concept to fruition in partnership with internal/external teams
- In addition to being a steward of the Ingram Micro brand, this role is an extension of the business unit(s) supported
- Establish alignment with business and sales leaders, consider business goals, recognize market trends and understand the vendor-client relationship
What you bring to the role:
- A high school diploma (or equivalent) required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of four years or more of marketing experience (preferably in brand or product marketing/Technology Distribution environment).These timeframes may vary based on the candidate’s proven track record of successfully performing and demonstrating the level of knowledge/skills/experiences and delivering the results required of this role
- Brand/Product marketing experience
- Business/Marketing strategic planning experience
- A basic knowledge of Ingram Micro programs, products and services
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving agility
- Ability to partner effectively with others, internally and externally
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and urgency. Prioritization skills with some supervision
- Ability to independently perform a wide range of complex duties under general guidance
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off policy, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
- A place that you will love to come to work every day!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.