SAP BO Administrator & Universe Designer
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 41739
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
What you will do:
SAP BO Administrator & Universe Designer.
Which Talent do you bring?
- 5+ years of SAP BO administration and Universe Designing experience•
- Should be able to perform CMS reporting, edit the BO query script• Universe designing (IDT & UDT): Should be able to create complex joins (Shortcut, Inner/outer, self, Theta etc), handle issues like context, Loops, traps etc., use the BO Universe based functions like Aggregate awareness, @Prompt etc., create universe based complex dimensions, details, and measures, debug various issues at universe level•
- Should be able to take requirements from business and decode the same technically for creating universe as well as for reporting purpose•
- Good DB understanding (Tables & Views)•
- Installation, migration, configuration, maintenance, technical support and troubleshooting of SAP Business Objects implementation in Windows•
- Required to monitor BO services during windows servers' maintenance activities•
- Configure/Optimize servers' settings. Apply trace logs on servers in case of troubleshooting complex incidents•
- Perform Regular BO repository Maintenance like cleaning orphaned connection/universes/documents. Monitoring day to day BO services and scheduled jobs.•
- Migration of reports/universes/users along with security settings from one DEV/TST/QA stage to PROD Environment•
- Design and implement security by creating user groups, granting access to BO based applications to users and adding security restrictions (application level, folder level, and object level) based on user profile and user groups•
- Create access levels (Power User, Consumer etc.) based on project needs•
- Handling users, groups & Role in CMC. Tomcat & SIA knowledge is required
- Good communication skills, Flexible working attitude
What is in it for you?
You will get a wonderful opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
You will get the opportunity to begin a long-term career with an unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and an international organization like Ingram Micro.