Associate Product Manager-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 41161
• Responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly achievement of revenue, gross margin, aging and working capital targets
• Able to collaborate with various cross functional teams in sales, buying, operations, claims and finance.
• Develop and maintain vendor relationship at all levels and should be able to communicate and drive key Ingram Micro priorities with vendors.
• Achieve Working capital goals by evaluating different choices. Having in-depth understanding of DSO, DIO and DPO is a must.
• Able to focus of both short tactical and long term strategic goals.
• Ability to drive the BDEs / CREs in the field to achieve the sales objectives and review them for effective course correction.
• Able to own and drive any new initiatives undertaken by the company from time to time