Automation QA Engineer - Selenium/Manual Testing
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 41912
- 4-5 years of experience in Manual testing of web applications, with some experience in Automation Testing
- Understanding of API architecture and testing the same
- Understanding of Web services testing using REST tools
- Independently prepare Test Cases, Execute and Report test cycles for both Manual and Automated tests using Selenium or any other related.
- Involves functional system testing and exposure to non-functional tests with end to end testing.
- Work closely with the Development Team, Business & Project Manager to understand and deliver the requirements.
- Understanding of SDLC and role of QA in STLC
- Understanding of web based application and architecture.
- Expertise on SQL queries, simple and complex having knowledge of Joins etc.
- Experience using a test management tool.
- Contributing to the automation test framework(s).
- Defines a test automation plan (approach, scope, resources etc.), based on ROI analysis and required to meet the objectives of the test activities for his /her area of ownership.
- Will propose and design scalable test solutions to be implemented and executed in alignment with the planned scope and design coverage.
- Setting up and managing the execution of the test cases in a Continuous Testing environment
- Good to have hands on performance testing tool like JMeter or Load Runner.
- Demonstrates excellent process, documentation, team participation and problem- solving skills.