Cisco Customer Success Specialist
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 41961
Who are we?
Ingram Micro, consistently voted one of Best Places to Work, is the world’s largest technology distributor. We touch about 80% of the technology being used in the world today, which means YES, we’ve probably touched some part of that phone or laptop you’re on way before you did! With operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide, we generated $50 billion in revenue just last year! After 40 years in the industry, we’re continuing to expand our footprint and we’d love to expand it with you!!
How do you stand out?
If you enjoy talking to people and being a credible resource to others, we want you! If you are motivated by goals and like to win, we want you! If you have career aspirations and even a slight interest in technology, WE. WANT. YOU!!
As a Customer Success Specialist, you can expect to:
- Develop a clear and concise understanding of the customer needs, strategies, and business goals.
- Focus on ensuring Cisco customers successfully maximize the value they receive from our solutions.
- Drive adoption, and positioning of solutions throughout all stages – Plan, Build, and Manage – of the Lifecycle inclusive of all Cisco offers.
- Measure and report the impact of the offerings currently in place, so that the customer and Cisco have a common understanding of the value they are receiving toward achieving their expected outcomes.
- Lead to the expansion of current solutions as new opportunities are identified.
- Drive the successful introduction of the new solutions based on the customer expected outcomes.
- Establish a common understanding with the customer for the ROI they are receiving from Cisco Solutions.
- Receive Benefits such as Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage, Tuition Assistance, and 401k Match!
- Total Compensation STARTS at around $45,000/yr (70% base + 30% commission variable)
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
What we need you to bring to the role:
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- At least a high school diploma (or equivalent), bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum one year of previous customer service experience.
- If you have business acumen and a strategic mindset, then you can do this job!
- Also, internships and meaningful school project can count as experience, too!
- Passion for Customer Care
- Familiarity with Outlook, Excel, and Word is required
- Excellent communication skills – You will be emailing and talking to our customers all the time!