Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become one of the world’s largest technology distributors with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
*This position is in the Irvine, California corporate headquarters and has the opportunity for hybrid work with up to three days remote per week.
The Senior Manager, SAP OTC analyzes, defines and assists in the deployment of the SAP based solution for the Order to Cash (OTC) processes in SAP SD / SOM / CC / CI area. The Senior Manager, SAP OTC creates the global template and identifies any material gaps that may exist with the present and ongoing business and participates in the determination of whether changes are to be made to the Global template or localization is required.
The Senior Manager, SAP OTC works on the complete life cycle from business requirement definition, through design, build, testing, training, technical documentation and delivery to production. In addition, the Senior Manager, SAP OTC participates in system’s technical and functional upgrades (e.g., OSS Notes, Service Packs, and Version upgrades) that are required and agreed by the Global IS team. The Senior Manager, SAP OTC plays a significant role in designing an SAP production solution which is global, integrated, scalable, and flexible and follows industry best practices.
Critical areas of OTC process focus for this role:
- End to End Order management through billing.
- Solid understanding of As-a-Service based monetization models: subscription models and consumption models
- Experience in Convergent Charging (CC) and Convergent Invoicing (CI) – BITs & CITs, Chargeable items, Allowance logic, Price & Charge plan, mapping & Subscriber tables, etc.
- Experience in Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable (FICA) – Account maintenance, Payments, Dunning & Collection, etc.
- Cross Application Integration of SAP OTC SD module processes with Finance, contract accounting, MM, Vistex, SCE, Custom Portal, Partner Connectivity (PCG), and Compliance
- Functions, processes, and configurations related to:
- Complex billing and payment plans (e.g. credit card and other payment methods)
- Credit management
- Exposure to Variant configurations and batch determination
- EDI, Rosetta Net and forms of electronic data protocols
- Third party logistics business processes
- Inter-company logistic business processes
- Pricing, Returns, and Commission structure
- Comprehensive rebate agreement
- Sales forecasting and ATP / GATP business processes
- Sales tax for the US and other geographic regions
- Bill of materials design and configuration
- Master Data Management, validation and governance.
- Knowledge of SAP archiving techniques.
- Help manage Fit-Gap Workshops and provide industry and SAP best practice reference points to Business stakeholders.
- Consistently work towards use of standard design templates, frameworks for the collection and documentation of SAP related work products.
- Coordinate across functional teams to identify dependencies, cross team issues and potential risks as well as formulate end-to-end solution opportunities and reference models.
- Coordinate with supporting program/project work-streams such as Change Enablement, Technology, Conversion/Deployment, etc. to ensure they have the required view and access to functional/solution information to successfully execute their work products.
Project Delivery and Support:
- Active participation to OTC track to ensure all customer SLAs are met. Work with regions and countries to ensure regular communication channel is established for updates and resolutions.
- Established a well-defined cadence to ensure delivery of all critical path items on time, budget and scope.
- Provide estimates to new projects keeping in mind cross track requirements.
- Proactively plan with the team on quality assurance of all deliverables – from requirement - design - testing - deployment - to post go live support.
- Monitor the SLAs for all incidents specific to the OTC process and report to management.
What you bring to the role:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related science and math discipline is required. PMP certification is an added plus.
- 10+ years of SAP OTC module and 5+ years of experience managing OTC team, showing increasing responsibilities over time.
- 5+ years of global SAP implementation experience, in a complex international business environment.
- 10 complete end-to-end SAP implementations
- 3 year of experience in SAP BRIM or Hybris Billing, solution components such as Subscription Billing or Subscription Order Management (SOM) or Convergent Charging (CC) or Convergent Invoicing (CI).
- SAP S/4 HANA experience
- Experience with SAP GTS configurations and enhancements
- Demonstrated high competency in the execution of multiple large projects
- Detailed understanding of SAP implementation methodology and its’ practical application to country roll outs.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in Relationship management.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a proven track record for each.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.