Senior Credit Risk Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 41566
Who we are:
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
What we are looking for:
Ingram Micro is looking for a Sr. Credit Risk Analyst that not only has experience in reviewing financial statements, and has a commercial underwriting background, but is passionate about providing a Best-in-Class experience for our Reseller partners by effectively collaborating with them to grow their business.
What you will do:
- Establish a relationship with our customers and internal stakeholders to understand their business to cultivate opportunity and to mitigate bad debt
- Optimize credit lines to grow sales by reviewing customer financial statements and third-party reports
- Prepare comprehensive written credit reviews and approve limits up to assigned authority
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of accounts in an assigned portfolio to manage risk and opportunity
- Communicate with internal stakeholders regarding specific credit situations and/or general credit practices
- Through Ingram’s channel finance solutions, create custom tailored finance options to help match the right finance solutions for our Reseller’s opportunities
What you bring to the role:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a commercial credit environment, including specific skills and experience with detailed credit/financial analysis required.
- 4 yr degree (or additional relevant experience in related field)
- Must possess: strong financial analysis knowledge, skills and experience; strong written & verbal communication skills to effectively communicate to internal and external contacts at all levels; strong organizational skills; strong PC skills and experience
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced team environment with the ability to prioritize workload
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Established and productive professional individual contributor
- Works on moderate to complex projects
- Attention to Detail
- Proficiency in MS suite of tools specifically Excel
- Microsoft Dynamics & Moody’s experience a plus
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
- A place that you will love to come to work every day!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.