Sr. Treasury Analyst-FX
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 43364
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
This senior analyst will be responsible for managing the company’s foreign exchange program including trading, research, FX exposure management, reporting and forecasting. Additionally, senior treasury analyst will also be responsible for daily funding activities, management of debt limits and corporate guarantee portfolio.
- Perform daily/monthly FX trading activity including NDFs, forwards, spot and swaps
- Manage company’s FX exposure comprised primarily of balance sheet hedging
- Lead ongoing FX projects related to M&A transactions, tax initiatives, regulatory/currency changes and other projects with FX impact
- Work closely with tax, accounting, country CFOs and legal on all FX related matters
- Responsibility of FX related SOX and internal controls
- Responsibility of FX systems
- Assist with evaluation, recommendation and implementation of FX strategies
- Create FX reporting package and coordinate with accounting on FX results
- Provide forecast related to FX impact on financial statements and perform monthly variance analysis
- Lead process of monthly debt limit management
- Manage company’s corporate guarantee portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in finance
- CTP, CFA preferred
- Experience with Bloomberg, FXAll, Kyriba
- The candidate should have a minimum 4-7 years of corporate treasury with focus on foreign exchange
- FX trading experience with spot, forward, NDF and swaps
- Experience with complex global FX structure
- High attention to detail
- Possesses good understanding of foreign exchange concepts including FAS161
- Experience with reviewing complex legal agreements in connection with ISDAs and other bank related documentation
- Highly analytical and technical skills (including experience with FX derivative instruments, FX related accounting standards, compliance requirements and systems expertise)
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive self starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Requires minimum supervision.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.