Sr. Sales Manager IaaS
Nieuwegein, MH, Netherlands
Job ID: 43343
Cloud Sales Manager, Sr – IaaS
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to accelerate adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Ingram Micro Cloud has a great opportunity for an accomplished Sales Leader deeply familiar with Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), to lead a cross-functional Specialist team of sales- and technical professionals and be responsible for developing new, profitable IaaS business around Microsoft Azure and AWS by taking a depth approach with high propensity Partners and spending time to enable, unblock and accelerate their IaaS practice from a Sales-, technical- and Operational perspective.
As an ideal candidate, here is what you bring to the role:
- Drive the go-to-market definition and execution of Ingram Micro Cloud strategy for IaaS Services in Benelux.
- Develop an IaaS sales strategies aligned with the company strategic initiatives and fiscal goals, in conjunction with the Global- and local Sales and Business leaders.
- Drive top-line Azure and AWS revenue for new services and develop strategic partnerships.
- Focus on incubating new IaaS services, scaling existing services, delivering workload/solution specific domain expertise to the broader field organization.
- Build a high-performing team of sales experts. You will also develop mechanisms to establish new business in target IaaS market segments and enable the field organization to drive the day-to-day interactions that identify prospects for long-term business opportunities.
- Work proactively with vendors and dedicated Sales teams to realise incremental IaaS business opportunities
- Work closely with Marketing teams to optimise the Divisional Value Proposition.
- Actively participate and contribute in the company leadership team.
Skills and Experience That Make You a Good Fit
- Prior experience growing an IaaS business
- Track record managing a sales team preferably in the infrastructure-as-a-Service, or cloud technology markets.
- Ability to build and deliver against a plan for your territory which meets or exceeds revenue targets
- Proven ability to deliver results in a matrix organization (leveraging multiple functions and teams
- Building and managing a healthy sales pipeline focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration
- Exceptional people-management skills; able to inspire and foster the right behaviours in others through leading by example.
- Experience and success in negotiating complex deals with customers and partners.
- Excellent oral, written, listening and formal presentation skills including the ability to communicate and sell ideasMotivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented
- •Ability to operate in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.