Financial Solutions Inside Sales Representative with French
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 43388
The Inside Sales Representative supports and Solutions Development assisting in the obtainment, consolidation, and processing of required underwriting information to structure, execute, and monitor finance solutions, as necessary with sales, legal, and underwriting teams.
- Work closely with Business Development and Solutions Development teams;
- Deliver quotes and discuss opportunity terms;
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone to cross-sell and up-sell opportunities;
- Expand customer relationships and opportunity volume at targeted accounts;
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales;
- Set up and deliver sales presentations;
- Establish and maintain working relationships with Ingram Micro Financial Solutions team members to ensure efficient closure of finance opportunities;
- Maintain lease records and databases;
- Enter and maintain and expand the company’s database of customer contacts and contact interaction;
- Financial and Pipeline reporting;
- Acting as a liaison to the Ingram Micro services business units and vendors to coordinate and collect services related components including pricing and terms;
- Tracking additional distribution business generated from channel finance activity;
Skills and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of finance and/or leasing industry best practices
- Ability to improve principles, concepts and technologies relevant to the role. Working knowledge of how position relates to others in the organization.
- Highly organized and ability to multi task.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with attention to details.
- Customer’s focus
- Analytical thinking abilities
- Computer proficiency – Excel (intermediate to advance level)
- Fluency in written and verbal English