Technical Product Manager - MultiCloud
Job ID: 43225
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Responsible for product planning and market research activities designed to increase product sales growth and expand market share.
- Owner of in-house development, delivery, and client adoption of cloud software products with a worldwide footprint.
- Prove the viability of novel requirements with a citizen developer mindset.
- Professionally challenge and guide engineering teams using self-prepared proofs-of-concepts, prototypes, research, and/or code development.
- Accountable for aggressive time-to-market goals of cloud providers and customers, for product fitness for purpose in numerous cloud environments and scenarios, and for quality with exceptionally minimal bugs, defects, and escalations.
- Evaluates and adjust strategies to respond to changing and/or competitive markets.
- Take ownership of a business span of accountability, self-develop, and utilize key performance indicators to measure success, re-vector quickly and as often as markets dictate in order to keep at the forefront.
- Consistent reporting of progress of strategic imperatives, using quantitative measures, surfaced business intelligence, and qualified statements of expertise.
- Identify and maintain relationships with leaders and executives in product partners, third-party vendors, and internal organizations who are key to success.
- For complex challenges, bring forward novel solutions that are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with business area objectives.
- Internally recognized technical or business change agent. Uses a sense of continuous improvement and curiosity to integrate market research and emerging technologies into company product platforms.
- Improve on existing processes and practices with every use iteration. Apply a broad perspective to provide innovative solutions to a variety of complex issues.
- Possesses a highly specialized level of technical expertise or business acumen. Extensive breadth and depth of knowledge arrived through exposure to emerging technological advancements or complex business situations.
- Remote working from any location within Spain, along with a small, coordinated, and agile-practicing team mostly based in Seville.
What you bring to the role
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience as a Technical Product Manager
- Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) experience with a strong focus on Amazon Web Services (AWS) ), with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure as a plus.
- Experience gathering technical requirements, writing Business & Market Requirements Documents to be used by multiple audiences.
- Experience defining use cases and developing optimal customer journeys. Use case definition using Visio and\or UML. Utilizing Agile and JIRA for project management and tracking.
- A strong background in software development lifecycle and engineering.
- Demonstrated experience with SDKs and API management, with emphasis on commerce platforms.
- Some experience in programming with APIs using contemporary languages.
- Customer focus and good English communicating skills.
- Four-year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.