Distribution Center Training and Audit Coordinator
Plainfield, IN, United States
Job ID: 43327
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology
you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue
, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries
and more than 30,000 associates.
We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
What you bring to the role:
- Responsible for the development, design, implementation and delivery of multi-level department training programs for internal personnel.
- Programs are designed to improve overall productivity and support the teams' goals and objectives.
- Identifies program needs, obtains technical data, schedules programs and maintains training records.
- Ensures that training programs delivered meet client needs.
- Evaluates training delivery and provides feedback.
- Coaches attendees and provides skills assessment evaluations to management.
- Utilizes most appropriate learning methods including just-in-time training, self-study, computer-based training, simulation and hands-on class exercises.
- Monitors overall effectiveness of training programs.
- This position is located at our PDC facility, 1451 All Points Court, Plainfield, IN 46168.
Established and productive professional individual contributor with relevant experience it Training and Auditing. Works independently with general supervision and can influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices. Responsibilities:
- Deliver training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Conduct training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Manage and maintain in-house training equipment
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
- Gather feedback from trainees after each educational session
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design and content
- Audit internal departmental standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Knowledge of instructional design theory, LEAN methodology
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy.
- Ability to consult with Senior/Specialist staff members on some technical issues.
- A four year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and 3 years functional experience including a minimum 1 year position specific experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.