Operations Training Coordinator
Fort Worth, TX, United States
Job ID: 43403
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
The Operations Training Coordinator is the on-site team member supporting the development, design, implementation and delivery of multi-level department training for operations.
- Communicates and collaborates with Training Manager and Training Coordinators at other locations to ensure consistency in training programs, improve overall performance of programs and operations support, and to support team goals and objectives.
- Identifies training needs, obtains technical data, collaborates with subject matter experts, schedules training and maintains training records & certifications.
- Ensures that training is delivered and completed in a timely manner.
- Evaluates training delivery and provides feedback to department trainers and management.
- Coaches associates and provides skills assessment evaluations to management.
- Utilizes most appropriate learning methods including just-in-time training, self-study, computer-based training, simulation and hands-on class exercises.
Two year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum five years’ functional experience.
- Schedule and facilitate training for operations new hires, temporary associates, and full-time associates including new hire orientation and job specific training.
- Collaborate with human resources and temp agencies on site tours date/times and start dates of temporary associates. Coordinate placement of new hires with on-site operations management based on staffing needs.
- Identify training needs via skills-gap analysis; design new training materials and resources and enhance/update current training materials. Evaluate training effectiveness and make recommendations on training methods, content, and technologies to Training Manager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.