Sr HR Generalist
Santander, CB, Spain
Job ID: 43334
Description Ingram Micro Cloud- Cloudblue is seeking a Sr. HR Generalist to join us as we build our HR team. The ideal candidate will support 250+ employees, enable growth, provide high-touch employee service, and be an advocate of Ingram Micro Cloud- Cloudblue’s culture and mission. You will be a trusted advisor to our departmental leaders, partnering to build and strengthen their high-performing teams and ensuring we are making the right people decisions. You will support our employees as true advocates to help them grow and thrive.
- Main focus on Learning and Development initiatives:
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Promote internal training platforms
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Hire and oversee training and L&D Specialists
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Work with the HR and Payroll team in tracking all pay increases, active employees, and reviewing the pre-process payroll register on a bi-weekly basis
- Provide support and guidance to the HR Payroll team, Payroll Associates, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise.
- Manage the development and maintenance of the HR systems.
- Create/prepare reports and analysis using the HRIS, and other software, as required. Compile statistical data and assist with special projects
- Assist in the development and implementation of Human Resource policies.
- Contributes to HR workforce training efforts via participation in orientations and/or HR-specific training courses.
- Provide executive guidance and implementation assistance of HR policies, practices, and strategies through relationship building, communication, and intentional operating rhythm
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Support in compliance with labor regulations
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 5+ years of experience communicating and implementing HR programs, policies, practices, and processes
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- 5+ years of experience in a role utilizing business acumen and understanding
- 5+ years of experience in influencing and building strong relationships with stakeholders and senior leaders across functions