Sr. Professional, Business Intelligence
Job ID: 43286
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
- Qlik Sense Modelling, Scripting, Design and Development
- Using/Developing of Qlik Sense Extension in Dev Hub for Dashboard Development
- Identifying, evaluating and selecting appropriate design alternatives
- Optimizing data models and scripting for performance accelerations in existing dashboards
- Using analytical and problem-solving skills to take a complex business request and transform it into a clean, simple data solution.
- Data analytics and development of storytelling visualizations
- Close collaboration with the different business teams to understand the needs of our customers
- Setup NPrinting reports based on existing or new created dashboards
- Providing Training to Qlik Sense users and responsible for demonstrating software to internal users
- Creating Q&A for Dashboards
- Administrative Tasks in the console & maintenance of the existing dashboards
- Documentation of dashboards and creation of manuals
- Coaching of more junior associates regarding process related opportunities and best practices
- Handling escalations and issues from internal/external customers
- Assist team members in handling processes-related escalations or concerns.
- Escalating unresolved issues, as necessary, to ensure timely resolution.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- University degree in Business, Finance, IT
- Minimum of 5 years experience on BI Tools (e.g. QlikSense, QlikView, Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects)
- Proven implementation and problem-solving experience in Data Analysis, Analytics Design & Development
- Knowledge of database and data warehousing concepts
- Proficiency in SQL
- CSS/JS Experience
- Knowledge of Back-End and infrastructure of Qlik
- Knowledge of NPrinting
- Excellent English - C1
- Experience with Celonis is an advantage