Associate Professional, Business Analysis-USA
This job posting is no longer active.
Plainfield, IN, United States
Job ID: 43477
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
- Analyzes organizational strategy and business processes to assist in the development of solutions which are fully aligned with overall business goals.
- Plan and design business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities.
- Uses industry knowledge to recommend options which will optimize company functions or processes.
- Uses historical data, sales trends and market research to develop forecasts, track sales quota and provide various reporting (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Works closely with multiple departments.
- Utilizes data to determine potential changes. May conduct various financial assessments of investments (ROI/ROA, etc.). Assists companies in
- Typically requires a four year college degree or equivalent experience and 0-2 years functional experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.