Associate Professional, Enterprise Integration (MidOps)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 42996
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
This position is responsible for administration and support of various software platforms like Microsoft .Net, JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, Docker, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Microsoft IIS, Apache Web Server, Nginx, LDAP, Siteminder Policy Server, and Subversion, running on either Windows or Linux platforms. This person is responsible for ensuring highest levels of reliability, uptime, consistency and performance of the e-Business platforms to support business strategy, vision, and goals.
What you bring to the role:
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement:
- Knowledge of the tools and processes to complete a service request
- The ability to communicate with stakeholders (internal/external) to provide updates on the service requests and needed escalation, accurately and on a timely manner
- Evaluate severity level of the incident
- Identify potential problem and recommend resolution
- Implement the identified break/fix procedure. Inform the incident stakeholder. Document the steps taken to resolve in the incident journal.
- Ensure resolution is provided within SLA.
- Secure confirmation and close the ticket.
- Change management skills
- Knowledgeable in the process of detecting and removing of existing and potential errors in the code that can cause business transaction failure and unexpected result
- Graduate of any IT Related 4- or 5-year course.
- One to two years’ experience in application support, development, or server administration involving Microsoft .Net, FTP, JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, Docker, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Microsoft IIS, Apache Web Server, Nginx, Oracle LDAP, CA Siteminder Policy Server, and Subversion.
- Familiar with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Basic knowledge in both Windows and UNIX/Linux Server Administration.
- Basic knowledge about DNS, DHCP, Networking, VMware, Storage, and Active Directory.
- Basic knowledge in Docker, Nginx, Jenkins, Subversion, SQL/Oracle Database Administration.
- Basic knowledge in PowerShell, DOS, and Linux Shell Scripting.
- Basic server log analysis skills.
- Background in using tools such as ServiceNow, AppDynamics and Splunk.
- Willing to work on shifting/rotational schedule
- Willing to work on weekends and holidays
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It is a representation of the things that you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.