CloudBlue – Project Manager
Ingram Micro’s groundbreaking platform business, CloudBlue, is rapidly expanding and looking to bring on passionate and high energy talent onboard. As a CloudBlue Project Manager, you will be at the forefront of critical new relationships with existing and potential new enterprise customers, you must have an entrepreneurial spirit, highly communicative and passionate for new challenges.
About CloudBlue, an Ingram Micro business:
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, and today powers the world’s largest service provider marketplaces, totaling more than 30 million seats globally. CloudBlue, a newly formed Ingram Micro business, is the result of $500 million in investments, including the acquisitions of Odin, Ensim, and four others software companies. Our CloudBlue commerce platform enables companies to rapidly increase their level of success in the cloud market by building, scaling and monetizing services.
CloudBlue, is looking for a Project Manager that will report into the Global Services organization.
The Project Manager will have responsibility for all aspects of planning and delivering CloudBlue service transition and professional services projects to our customers whilst ensuring the long-term success of strategic customers.
Candidates are expected to have a working knowledge of technology and be comfortable in defining and executing technical delivery plans on project and program level. Candidates must be able to understand, plan and manage all aspects of work needed to successfully define, develop and test platforms, solutions and services in the SaaS and XaaS domain, bring them into production and operationally transfer to the client including change management and service delivery projects.
- Requirements management and scope control
- Project execution and delivery
- Internal and external communication up to CXO level
- Successfully initiate projects internally and externally
- Provide and execute contractual frameworks
- Develop and communicate project plans
- Lead kickoff and launch projects following PMI Standards
- Manage a portfolio of ongoing delivery projects
- Manage a portfolio of software development and delivery projects
- Plan and manage lead cross-functional teams
- Regular reporting to customers and internal stakeholders on technical and commercial levels
- Actively drive service transition projects
- Change management
- Migration projects
- Maintain project administration functions
- Support audit and revenue recognition requirements
- Contribute to Project Management and Delivery body of knowledge
- Build or contribute to tools, techniques and methodology
- Dynamic PMP Certified Project Manager; PMO experience preferred
- Led and managed in-house and offshore multi-disciplinary project teams
- Agile Development Methodology
- Project experience with SaaS, IaaS, PaaS,
- Knowledge of latest cloud technologies
- Experience managing large e-commerce marketplace and\or data center projects would be ideal
- Strong vendor relationship management skills
- ITIL Global Process experience preferred
- Familiarity with Confluence and Jira
- Experience operating with a PPM
- Project Technologies: Data Centers, Cloud Technologies, eCommerce Marketplaces, CRM – in-house and MS Dynamics, Support Services
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.